Porcelain Veneers can provide almost anyone with a fantastic new smile. Porcelain veneers are a wonderful solution for people who want to achieve a great smile without committing to years of orthodontic work and teeth whitening.
Veneers are a thin, durable shell of tooth shaped porcelain. They are bonded onto the front of teeth to create a beautiful and attractive smile.
Veneers can completely reshape your teeth and smile. They can often be alternatives to crowns and the ideal solution in treating many dental conditions as they preserve more of your tooth than traditional crowns.
Reasons for porcelain veneers:
- Cosmetically, to create a uniform, white, beautiful smile.
- Crooked teeth.
- Misshapen teeth.
- Severely discoloured or stained teeth.
- Teeth which are too small or large.
- Unwanted or uneven spaces.
- Worn or chipped teeth.
- Abnormalities in the formation and colour of tooth as it is developing