Dr Sanjay Mali is a Qualified Dental Professional General Dentist at Shree Dental with special interest in Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry.
Dr Sanjay is a second generation dentist of 20 years’ experience, who believes in combining technology and education to provide the highest quality of dentistry.
Since obtaining his degree in 2000, Dr Sanjay has shared his enthusiasm and passion for dentistry to deliver high quality state-of-the-art dentistry in a relaxed and pleasant environment.
His use of modern technology and commitment to excellence in dentistry continually takes the Practice to a superior level of quality dental care. Having completed his dental degree at Mumbai University, India and a post graduate certificate course in Cosmetic Dentistry from New York University USA, Dr Sanjay has been practicing dentistry in the private sector for several years, with specialist interest in extensive quality care, general, cosmetic and implant dentistry.
He finished his Fellowship in Dental Implants at Miami University, Florida, USA and has traveled globally to update his knowledge and skills. He frequently attends continuing education conferences throughout Australia and globally to stay abreast of emerging dental techniques and technologies.
Known as a ‘consulting smile’ expert, he has demonstrated competence in smile makeovers, full mouth dental implant rehabilitation, porcelain veneers, full mouth rehabilitation, Perio Aesthetic surgeries, All On four/six and general dentistry.
As the owner of the successful Shree Dental Practice in Devonport, Tasmania, Dr. Sanjay has gained quite a reputation in the State for his wide expert knowledge of dental implants.
Dr Sanjay is currently pursuing his Master’s Degree in Oral Implantology from the prestigious University in Frankfurt, Germany. Dr Sanjay has Fellowship status with the International Congress Of Oral Implantologists.
Notable professional education include:
– Advanced Bone and Soft Tissue Regeneration Techniques In Implant Therapy: 2018
– Bone Ring Congress: 2017 Frankfurt
– Implant Restoration Procedures: 2015, Melbourne
– The Art of Digital Implantology: 2017, Italy
– Complex Bone Grafting: 2015, Florida
– Sinus Grafting For Implant Reconstruction: 2015, Florida
– Soft tissue management: 2017, Germany
– Full Arch Implant Rehabilitation: 2017, South Australia
– Orthodontic mini residency program 2016-2017 Class II Correction, Sydney
– Orthodontic mini residency program 2016-2017 Course III: Mixed Dentition Treatment, Sydney
– All-on-4 and Full Arch immediate loading live patient surgical training program in Implant Dentistry, California Implant Institute: 2016